Composite packaging is made from combining the full surface of at least two different materials.The aim in using various materials together is to increase durability, increase elasticity and to combine the materials' unique properties.
- Plastic-aluminum composite packaging
- Cardboard-polyethylene composite packaging
- Paper-polyethlylene composite packaging
- Plastic-Paper-Aluminum composite packaging
- Paper-aluminum composite packaging
These packaging materials are often seen in instant soups and fruit juices we use in our homes.Because these types of packaging contain various materials, they can be manufactured in various ways according to need.Additionally, they are suitable for various lid applications