We Republished the Book Titled "Things to Know about Packaging and Environment”
We published the new version of the booklet titled "Things to Know about Packaging and Environment” which we prepared for students aged 10-15 as part of our obligations stipulated in the related legislation and our Social Responsibility work. In this study, we examined the term "Packaging” in two parts, namely before use and after use. In the first part of the booklet, answers to questions such as;
- What's Packaging?
- Which materials is packaging made of?
- Why is packaging required for a product?
- What would happen if there was no packaging?
are given and the positive contributions of packed products to community health, industrial development, material and product loss savings are explained. In part two, where issues such as minimising the environmental effect of packaging after use, protecting natural resources sustainably and developing social responsibility awareness at early ages and the related studies are discussed;
- The recycling process of packaging made of each material,
- Products made of materials that are obtained at the end of recycling,
- Meaning of the marks on the packaging and various information are described in a fluent style with illustrations.
In cooperation with related institutions, in the first phase we completed the distribution of 33.000 booklets to İstanbul, Kocaeli, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Konya, Adana and Gaziantep. In the second phase, we are planning to distribute 30.000 booklets to the entire country starting with Antalya, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Mersin, Kayseri, Sakarya and Samsun.
The content is in Turkish. Please send e-mail to email@example.com for detailed information.