Important status update for those planning to visit India for the IAPRI Member Conference
Important status update for all those who are planning to visit India for the 31st IAPRI Members' Conference (May 22nd to May 25th, 2023)
Registration & Payment:
Step 1: All participants need to pre-register at https://www.iaprimumbai.com/register, if not done already. The participant will then get the login credentials in their registered email to login to https://www.iaprimumbai.com/login
Step 2: The Credit Card Payment gateway for paying registration fees is presently facing a problem, so it has been deactivated temporarily on the conference website. It will soon be activated again, and we will notify you when it is active. Alternatively, a direct bank transfer option is available for the Registration Fee payment. The details of direct bank transfer are shared in the registration confirmation email which you will receive after completing Step 1 above.
Step 3: Every participant (only ordinary passport holder) needs to apply for the e-Conference Visa through https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
(NOTE: this is the ONLY website for Indian e-visa online applications).
- For applying online, the participant needs to upload the invitation letter from the organizer and the Political Clearance Document from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- The organizer (SIES School of Packaging) is still awaiting the Political Clearance Document from the Indian Ministry. Once this document is received, the organizer shall email both (the invitation letter and Political Clearance Document) to all the registered participants, in about a week's time.
- After receiving the above two documents, the participant can apply online for the e-Conference Visa (Step 3).
- Official / Diplomatic passport holders need to apply for regular visa through the Indian Mission / Post at their location.
- Visa on arrival is only available to Nationals of Japan, Korea, and UAE https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/visa-on-arrival.html
Travel & Hotel Accommodation:
In the meanwhile, participants should plan their air travel to India and make contact with one of the recommended hotels (https://www.iaprimumbai.com/venue) for their accommodations.