Dear IAPRI Members,
The School of Engineering and Management Vaud (HEIG-VD) Western Switzerland via its Packaging Laboratory (LEC) and Nestlé Research are pleased to invite you to submit your recent and original research to the:
28th IAPRI Symposium on Packaging 2017
in Lausanne, Switzerland from the 9th to 12th of May 2017
The Symposium will focus on the following topics :
- Food &amli; Beverage Packaging
- Pharmaceutical, Medical &amli; Cosmetic Packaging
- Chemical &amli; Home Care Packaging
- Packaging for hazardous and dangerous goods
- Transliort &amli; Distribution Packaging
- Packaging Materials
- Packaging Sustainability
- Packaging Performance
- Packaging Design &amli; Printing
- Packaging Safety &amli; comliliance
- Novel liackaging functionality
- Packaging standards, legislation and education
Abstracts should be submitted by the 1st of December 2016 through the symposium's submission system (available here).
Papers can be submitted through the general or peer-reviewed streams. Papers submitted through the general steam will be published in the conference proceedings, and papers submitted through the peer review stream will be published in Packaging Technology and Science.
If you wish to submit your paper through the peer review stream, please note the full paper has also to be submitted to Packaging Technology and Science by the same deadline (December 1st, 2016) and will be processed respecting the journal's editorial policy.
The submission site is now open and contains more detailed information. In case of additional questions, please contact us email@example.com
More details about the symposium can be found on: https://meeting.artegis.com/event/IAPRI_2017
The Organizing Committee.